- 6:30 pm Elders council
- 6:00 pm Women meeting
- 7:30 pm Prayer meeting
- Evening Youth meeting
- 11:00 am «Lord’s Supper» / Worship
- 12:00 pm Bible study / Sunday school
- 6:00 pm Bible study
We are a group of people united by our Christian faith who wish to guide our lives according to God’s revelation in The Bible.
Regardless of age, culture or origins, we share the same purpose: to announce God’s message of love and forgiveness, the hope of eternal life by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and the possibility of a joyous and full life when we take our Creator into account.
Here you can know a little about what we believe and do, but we would like you to come to any of our meetings and meet us.
We wait for you!
It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man (Psalm 118:8)
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path (Psalm 119)
Knowing and applying to our lives what God has revealed about Himself is the base of our Christian life. The systematic study of The Bible is our central activity. Do you want to learn with us?
Sundays 11:00 am and 6:00 pm
It is good to praise the Lord, and to proclaim your love (Psalm 92)
Worship goes beyond musical expression, but we acknowledge that music and singing are an important part of our way of expressing our worship to God. That is why it takes part in all of our meetings.
All our meetings
The disciples joined together constantly in prayer (Acts 1)
What a privilege it is to make a stop in the week and pray together! It is an opportunity to address ourselves to God gratefully, or to present our needs before Him. Do you want to share with us your prayer concerns?
Tuesdays, 7:30 pm.
Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them (Jesus Christ)
We worry about the comprehensive education of our little ones, and that is why we try to bring them closer to the knowledge of the Bible in a natural way, so that they grow up under ethic and moral principles. We want to help the parents in the education of their children, in order to build their lives wisely.
Sundays, 12:00 pm.
Remember your Creator in the days of your youth (Ecclesiastes 12)
We have diverse activities to strengthen friendship and companionship ties, reinforcing the personal respect towards the rules of the Creator. Having a good time is not against learning things that are useful and important for our lives. Do you want to experience it?
Saturdays, 6:00 pm
Encourage one another and build up one another (1 Thessalonians 5)
One Saturday a month we have the opportunity of sharing a dinner and a talk about different aspects of our family life, always from the Bible’s point of view. How to resist this combination?
One Saturday a month
Each of us should please his neighbor for his good, to build him up (Romans 15)
90 minutes are a long time… we share a snack, we investigate the truths of the Bible and we take mutual care of our personal necessities.
Tuesdays, 6:00 pm.
How good and pleasant it is to live together in unity (Psalm 133)
Are you looking for a moment to relieve your soul? Do you need to listen and be listened to? Do you have the necessity of sharing?
We are always available
I am a friend to all who fear and follow to God (Psalm 119)
A coffee or a soft drink with something to sink your teeth into: it is the perfect excuse to enjoy a time shared with elderly, youth and childhood. Knowing each other and encouraging each other is part of our life, and part of the expression of our Christian faith.
Sundays, 7:15 pm.
Learn to do right, defend the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow (Isaiah 1)
In collaboration with other evangelical churches of our city, we offer those who need it a service of social assistance through Misión Evangélica Urbana (Urban Evangelical Mission).
through Misión Evangélica Urbana
We are Evangelical Free Church:: because our convictions are based in the message of Jesus showed in the Gospel, and in the rest of the Bible.
We are Evangelical Free Church: because in the evangelical field we identify -because of our origins and history- with the group of churches that were born at the beginning of the 19th century, when Christians of different denominations (deeply rooted in the Reformation of the 16th century) started to assemble together to worship and study the Bible. They were moved by a desire to recover the freshness and the compromise of the expression of their Christian faith.
We are Evangelical Free Church: not a human institution, but part of the group of men and women saved by the Grace of God through the faith in Jesus Christ.
Our goal is to live a simple Christian faith, based on the Word of God; to promote its reading and studying as a source of wisdom for your whole life; to offer our companionship to everyone looking for God; and to help the needed, showing them the love and compassion of Jesus Christ.
As a Religious Entity, recognized and registered in the Spanish Ministry of Justice, our doctrinal declaration is gathered in our Statutes:
This church believes and teaches:
- The existence of God, who is Unique, Triune, Creator and Sovereign.
- The Grace, the Providence, the Revelation, the Redemption and the Final Judgment of God
- The Divine Inspiration of the Holy Scripture in its original documents, and therefore its total credibility and its supreme authority in everything related to faith and behavior.
- The universal sinfulness and the guilt of men estranged from God, which leads to eternal condemnation.
- The vicar sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the Son of God begotten by the Holy Spirit and embodied by the virginal birth; only and sufficient foundation of redemption from the guilt and the power of sin, and from its eternal consequences.
- The justification of the sinner by the sole Grace of God, through the faith in Christ crucified and raised from the dead, and risen to Glory, at the right hand of the Father.
- The eternal salvation, in the name of Christ only, and certain for everyone who believes.
- The Work of the Holy Spirit, who illuminates, regenerates and dwells in the believer, and sanctifies them.
- The priesthood of all the believers who, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, constitute the Universal Church -the Body of which Christ is the head-, are compromised by the commandment of their Lord to the proclamation of the Gospel to the entire world.
- The hope on the visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ in power and glory, the resurrection of the dead and the consummation of the Kingdom of God.
This church keeps and practices:
- The baptism of believers by immersion, upon a personal confession of faith.
- The commemoration of Lord Jesus Christ’s death with the bread and wine the first day of the week (as long as circumstances allow it), receiving every believer of Christian faith who is a member in communion of an evangelical church and has a good testimony into the Lord’s Supper (that is the name this act receives).
- The celebrations of the cults of worship, with the opportunity of exercise the true spiritual gifts that edify the saints in submission to the Lordship of Christ.
- The public acknowledgement as «Pastors» or «Elders» of faithful members who know the Holy Scripture and whose behavior is impeccable both in their zeal for God and His Word and in taking care of God’s people.
- The maintenance of the spiritual freedom of the local Church, showing a brotherly spirit of mutual help both in the spiritual and the material, between the Church and its members, and between the local Church and other Churches that keep the healthy doctrine and the Biblical practices according to the New Testament.
- The cooperation of all the members in the spiritual edification of the Church through the exercise of their spiritual gifts in submission to the Lordship of Christ.